Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
1. Just made a reservation online, do I need to print my confirmation?
Yes, we recommend you print your reservation and bring it along with you.
2. I lost my reservation, what should I do?
Please call our tour office at 305-444-0707 to confirm your reservation. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend your reservation via email.
3. Do you offer hotel pick-up for your customers?
Yes, we offer pick-up from any hotel in Miami Beach and surrounding areas. Additional fees may apply depending on pick up location. Tour finishes at 1657 Washington Avenue.
4.I just purchased a tour online, do I just show up or do I need to call first?
Please call our tour office at 305-444-0707 to confirm your reservation.
5. Are all the tours operated by Half Price Tour Tickets?
Some of the tours (including Thriller Boat Ride and Deep Sea Fishing Tour) are subcontracted by local companies who we feel have a good reputation. However, 85 percent of tours are operated in-house.
6. I am unable to call to confirm my reservation from my current location, what should I do?
When you arrive in South Florida, please give us a call at 305-444-0707.
7. Do your tour prices include taxes?
The prices quoted online do not include taxes. Florida sales tax is 7 percent and will be added when you complete your reservation.
8. How much in advance do I need to cancel before a refund is issued?
You must cancel at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Key West, Orlando, Rentals / Tours ,Everglades and Miami City / Boat Tours and Bahamas reservations are non-refundable. You can also re-schedule the activity or get a store credit for an equal value of your purchase. Rain or shine the tours still go, not responsible for weather or traffic delays, always make sure to check the weather in advance before booking a tour!
9. How can I check the status of a refund?
Please call 305-444-0707 or e-mail email@example.com
10. I have a complaint, who do I contact?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
11. I missed my tour, who do I contact?
Please call 305-444-0707. We are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
12. Will I recognize the bus when I see it?
Yes! Our buses are designed with our logo and colorful red, black and yellow signage.
13. Are strollers allowed on your buses and boats?
14. Is luggage allowed on your buses?
Yes, we do accompany luggage. We recommend locking and stowing your luggage because we are not liable for any stolen items.
15. Are Seeing Eye dogs allowed on the tour bus?
16. Does your tour bus accommodate wheelchairs?
Yes, but we do not have a lift at this time and the buses and boats are not ADA approved.
17. Do you offer private tours?
Yes. Please call 305-444-0707 or email email@example.com for prices and availability.
18. Is it possible to book multiple tours on the same day?
Yes, except for the Key West and Orlando tours.
19. Do you offer group discounts for wedding, students or other parties?
Yes, please call 305-444-0707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions or concerns, Please CONTACT US