- Hop On Hop Off Miami
Hop On Hop Off Miami
Hop On Hop Off Miami Bus Tour:
Miami is a coastal city in Florida and hosts some of the most vibrant night life in America along with long stretches of pristine sandy beaches and attractive options to explore at every step. The influence of Cubans on the culture of Miami has added a verve and passion that belongs to Latin America. Traces of Latin American culture can be found all over the island in the form of cuisine, lifestyles, hang-outs, and very rhythmic music and dance. Tours in Miami will take you through some of the best local attractions.
5 Top Hop On Hop Off options:
1. Little Havana: Little Havana is one of the quarters where you can find a wonderful deal of immigrants from Latin American countries. The place is very colorful, crowded, and there are so many expressions of life and energy in this neighborhood. Hand-rolled cigars are a specialty in this area. The Cubaocho Museum houses cultural artefacts that are related to Cuba and Cuban culture. Some of the cuisines that you can sink your teeth into are Cuban, Mexican, Salvadorean, Honduran, and Nicaraguan. The Cuban coffee of Miami is the most important beverageserved, and trying this out is an essential part of your trip.
2. Lummus Park Beach: This is a primary scene of action and revelry in Miami. The tropical-colored bikinis on display along with volleying, surfing and sun-bathing are a delight for the eye. The carnivalesque ambience spices up the beach. Ocean Drive is close by and lined with numerous restaurants and bars. A trip to Miami is not complete without a go at Lummus Park Beach.
3. Bayside Marketplace: This is one of the best places to venture out with family in Miami. Situated in downtown Miami, it is right next to Biscayne Bay. Festivities of all sorts are marked at this zone. From eating, to shopping, to indulging in local music and carnival activities, Bayside Marketplace has it all in one arena. Some of the top restaurants that are frequented are Bavaria Haus, Chili’s, Hooters, and Los Ranchos.
4. The Wynwood Walls: Wynwood was a neighborhood with a large collection of warehouses. It’s founder, Tony Goldman, decided in 2009 that he wanted to cover the walls of these buildings with some of the greatest street art in the world. The graffiti on display has been created by numerous artists. The aim is very often not only expressive, but the urge to jolt people into seeing things they over-look. This has the function of rebellion. It is a template for the masses to speak within a socially-conducive space.
5. Olympia Theater: This is Miami’s historic performing arts center. Live jazz performances are always a favourite here. Music performances that range over many different genres can be attended at Olympia Theater. You can watch plays by theatre groups from all over the country. Miami is one of the liveliest tourist destinations in the world. By taking a Miami bus tour, you will be able to get in touch with so much during your short day.
Double Decker Tour & Sightseeing Miami: See, listen and enjoy the Magic City’s most significant places. Explore its charming beauty from a different perspective all together! Ride a double-decker bus and spot the difference! Miami Bus Tours take you from Miami Beach to Little Havana and everything en route. Whether you want to enjoy the grandiose urban and tropical landscape of this inimitable city or want to spend your days lazing around in the beach, Miami promises to give you a slice of everything. And for an amazing holidaying experience in Miami, make sure to take a double decker tour. The complete tour includes 3 different loops:
Beach Loop Tour: Enjoy the superb views of the Miami skyline. The open top bus offers an outstanding platform as you pass by the elegant Art Deco mansions. And then, there is nothing like driving along the well-known South Beach and Ocean Drive. With more than 13 stops along the way, you can hop-on and hop-off wherever you want to. Whether you want to shop along the pedestrian street of Lincoln Road, catch some sun on the sandy beaches or enjoy a margarita from a local establishment in Ocean Drive, the bus tour ensures you get a taste of everything. The tours takes you to some of the most amazing destinations such as Star Island, Biscayne Bay, Ocean Drive, South Beach, Fontainebleau Hotel, Lincoln Road, Española Way, Holocaust Memorial Museum, and Freedom Tower.
City Loop Tour: Take a Miami Double Decker Bus Tour and experience the difference. The tour takes you through the posh business district of Downtown Miami and Biscayne. En route the bus stops at various places such as Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and the Science Museum and finally takes you to Coconut Grove. Once famous as a Bohemian village and home to several festivals, the Grove was a treat for writers, artists, and radicals. Visit it today and you’ll still find its crazy charm and energy. Next, you can wind through eye-catching Coral Gables where million dollar mansions rest amidst lush green gardens. Finally, make your way to Little Havana the Caribbean district famous for its Cuban cafés and domino players. On this tour, you will see a broader perspective of the Magic City with areas rich in money and culture. The tour takes you to several points of interest such as Bayside Marketplace, Downtown, Coconut Grove, Brickell Avenue, Bayfront Park, Miami Science Museum, Vizcaya Museum & Parks, Coral Gables, and the historic Little Havana.
Brickell/Miami Seaquarium Loop: This Miami bus tour takes you along the well-known Brickell Avenue in Downtown Miami, with a stop in front of one of Miami's most popular attractions, i.e. the Seaquarium! Here, you can enjoy the beautiful sights of the Virginia State Beach Park. You also have the opportunity to take a bike ride through local vegetation and along the coastal area. And en route, you can also take a glance at the incredible Downtown Miami and Miami Beach skylines. The tour takes you to several destinations such as Financial District, Biscayne Bay, Brickell Ave, Virginia Key Beach Park, Fantastic Miami Seaquarium, Downtown Miami, Port Miami, Miami Beach and Fisher Island. For amazing tours and packages, give us a call. This is all we do all day long.