Jet Ski Rental | $99.00 for 1.5 Hours
- Transportation to & from Marina
- 1.5 Hour Jet Ski Rental
- 2019 Yamaha VX Cruiser 55+ MPH
- Training Available for first timers
- Free bottle of water. (Upon Request)
- Departure Dates: Daily Sunrise to Sunset
- Departure Times: 9:30, 11:30, 1:30, 3:00 5:30
- Tour Duration: 1.5 Hours (90 Minutes)
- Meeting Point: 305 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, Fl
305 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, Fl 33139 (Main Station)
Hotel Pick Up Available! Click here for time sheet
- Explore Miami Beach, Star Island, Fischer Island and all Biscayne Bay via Jet Ski
Check Out: www.ExtremeJetSkiTour.com
Jet Skiing in Miami is one of the hottest activities to be a part of, exploring the beautiful open waters of Miami at your own accord. Not only is it a blast, but a wonderful group activity. Grab the keys and race around with your friends, you’ll find that our new Yamaha VX Deluxe Skis are a smooth ride on the water. We even provide FREE guided tours if you want to get familiarized with the waters. Or you can freelance it with your friends and make them eat your waves, you might also see a dolphin or two!
Our new models make jet skiing more exciting than ever, with new features such as easy docking and an extra seat so you can bring a friend along on your epic water adventure. There are several beautiful locations to explore while riding, Biscayne Bay is a great place to discover on the Jet Ski; with Miami’s beautiful skyline in view riding through the clear blue waters seems like a paradise.
The VX Deluxe from Yamaha is flat-out the #1 selling waverunner in the Yamaha lineup. It’s a winning combination of performance and affordability. Yamaha says that their mission statement for the VX Deluxe was simple...” have fun on the water, but don’t spend a lot doing it.” Evidently, it’s a plan that worked, since it’s their best-selling waverunner by a long shot. It’s got everything the start-up rider would want, and leaves off the top end features that only the true aficionados would require. And it’s all at a price that is hard to resist. Add to that Yamaha financing and the brand’s reputation for reliability and...there goes another unit out the door.
4 Things You Need to Know About Jet Ski Rental and Tours in Miami
If having a great time on the water is on the top of your list of things to do on your Miami vacation, then you need to know about jet ski rental and tours in Miami. Jet skiing is a favorite water activity in Miami, both of locals and tourists. With almost 2,000 miles of coastline, more than a thousand miles of beaches, and more than 7,000 lakes, Florida is a top jet ski destination. And whether you are a seasoned jet skier or have never been on a jet ski, you will surely enjoy cruising Miami’s pristine beaches, lakes, and rivers. If you’re curious and thinking of getting on a jet ski on your next sojourn in Miami, check out these facts.
- Jet ski rentals typically cost around $190 for the first hour. This may seem expensive but, as anyone who has been on a jet ski will tell you, it will be well worth it. Some jet ski rental companies offer prices as low as $149 for the first hour, inclusive of insurance, a full tank of gas, and free jet ski guided tour upon request. This is a good deal that you should grab if available. Offers lower than this could mean bad service, poor jet ski performance and machine maintenance, and limited duration of the rental.
- If you’re wary of venturing into the open water on your own, a good company that offers jet ski rental and tours in Miami should be able to provide guided tours free of charge. If you are a first-timer, this will help ease your fears and help you get familiarized with the waters. Alternatively, you should take the opportunity to invite your friends to race and have a blast.
- A good jet ski rental company should provide the best, safest, and most reliable jet skis available. Before settling on a rental, check out the other jet ski tour operators and inquire about their watercrafts. A good jet ski in terms of speed and performance is the Yamaha VX Deluxe Waverunner. These jet skis provide a smooth ride and offer a bevy of features such as easy docking, a high-compression molded hull, a 1052cc four-stroke Yamaha engine, and a remote transmitter security system.
- Last but not least, safety. Sure, your time on the water should be fun and memorable but you should always keep your safety in mind. Riding a jet ski can be an exhilarating experience but always remember that if you mess around, you can get seriously injured or seriously injure someone else. Always wear a life jacket. Be mindful of your craft’s safety precautions. Don’t operate a jet ski if you are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Be aware of other watercrafts and of people in the water. Don’t show off. If you have never tried launching a jet ski off a ramp before, doing so on a rented jet ski without the guidance of an instructor is not the time to try it. Make sure that the jet ski rental and tours in Miami where you got your jet ski has well-trained operators.
Testimonials Clark - Feb 28, 2019 I have never been on a jetski before in my life ever, me my brother my wife and my 12 year old son were looking to participate in water activities but didn't know really where to start, i found this company on google and starting skimming through there activities, i saw snorkeling and jet skiing. I looked through the photos of the activities and jet skiing looked like a load of fun, especially as family thing to do, well oh boy was it alot more fun than i thought it was gonna be, we all got on jet skiis and went through the islands and saw beautiful houses, my son was extremely excited it was also his first time on a jetskii, my wife was a little scared at the beginning but soon after she was having a blast, it was so fun we did it twice that week!