LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE!
Key West to Miami Round Trip Bus Shuttle
:: FROM KEY WEST ::
Check-In Time: 5:45pm
Departure Time: 6:00pm
Arrival Time at destination: 10:00pm Approx.
Number of Stops: 0
Departure Location: Whitehead St & Greene St, Key West, FL 33040.
Arrival Location: All hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown.
:: FROM MIAMI ::
Departure Time: 7:00am
Arrival Time at destination: 11:00am Approx.
Number of Stops: 1 (Breakfast)
- 305 Lincoln Road , Miami Beach, Fl 33139 :: (Meeting Location)
- 235 9th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139 :: (9th Street Office)
- Hotel Pick Up Available! Click here for time sheet
Whitehead St & Greene St, Key West, FL 33040
PRICE LIST FOR KEY WEST ATTRACTIONS AND TOURS
|PRODUCT:||PRICE:||COMBO & SAVE!|
|Miami to Key West Tour||$49||-----|
|Jet Ski Rental and/or Tour in Key West||$139||$124 Original Price = $139|
|Glass Bottom Boat in Key West||$65||$60 Original Price = $139|
|Parasailing in Key West||$65||$60 Original Price = $139|
|Snorkeling in Key West||$45||$40 Original Price = $139|
|Shuttle Round-Trip Miami to Key West||$49||-----|
|Shuttle Round-Trip From Key West to Miami||$49||-----|
|Shuttle 1 Way From Key West to Miami||$39||-----|
|Shuttle 1 Way From Miami to Key West||$39||-----|
Miami to Key West Round Trip Bus Shuttle: A Different Kind of Experience
If you enjoy making road trips or backpacking you might enjoy this different kind of experience: Miami to Key West Round Trip Bus Shuttle. Whether you are a local of Miami or you are a tourist currently staying in Miami, a guided tour from Miami to Key West could be a very memorable to activity for you and the whole family.
The road trip from Miami to Key West takes about four hours and during this time tourists are treated with interesting information about the place. What is there to see in Key West, you might ask. This is located at the very bottom and is considered to be nearer Cuba than it actually is to Miami. Key West is a popular destination for tourists who enjoy cruises. However, there are a lot of things that one can do while visiting Key West. Even if you are only taking the Miami to Key West Round Trip Bus Shuttle you can still expect to have a great time. Its great weather makes this place one of the most visited destinations.
If you are still contemplating, here are just a few of the activities that you can do when you visit.
- Parties and a lot of different festivals are two of the most popular attractions of Key West. Owing to the diversity of its culture, there are a lot of festivals and events celebrating their rich historical influences. Time your visit in April when they celebrate their yearly celebration of the Conch Republic Independence complete with boat battles. In October is a time to celebrate the Fantasy Fest which brings to Key West some 100,000 local and foreign tourists each year.
- If you want to know more about the place’s unique culture and history and one of its famous local legends, Ernest Hemingway, you can visit the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Be prepared to learn more about him in a half hour tour of the home cum museum.
- The Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery will take you back during the time of the Civil War. This is still the same old military fort built the great Civil War. This fort is also home to the famous Robert the Doll which ancient folklore says has paranormal activities and makes fun of some rude visitors. Original art works also adorn the place and with just a minimal fee of less than $10 visitors can take a tour of the place. It is open even at Christmastime.
- A visit to Key West would not be complete if you do not spend time fishing. The great weather in the place allows tourists to enjoy catching Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, and Blue Marlin any time of the year. There a lot of charter companies that you can commission for this fishing expedition.
- The Southernmost Point Buoy is another attraction like the house of Ernest Hemingway. It has a fantastic view of the sunrise by the sea.
The Miami to Key West Round Trip Bus Shuttle is a great alternative when you want to visit this rich cultural place.